The partner organisations responsible for delivering energyXchange have many years of experience in promoting and delivering energy saving programmes. They will be happy to discuss your specific requirements on energy awareness initiatives or complete campaigns.
With 17 years experience in promoting energy efficiency, people at Consulteco Limited have a proven track record in raising energy awareness of people in the home and in the workplace. We have:
• advised organisations on developing energy awareness campaigns
• developed guidance on running awareness campaigns
• produced awareness campaign packs
• delivered training on implementing campaigns
• delivered workshops on staff good housekeeping
• written energy newsletters, press articles and PR material
• carried out surveys on staff awareness of energy
Should you wish to discuss specific requirements on energy awareness initiatives or complete campaigns please contact us at:
Dalton House, 60
Windsor Avenue, London SW19 2RR
Contact: Brian MacNamee
Tel. +44 (0) 20 8144 2480
The aim of the Tipperary Energy Agency (TEA) is to support the development of sustainable energy in Co. Tipperary and beyond. The Agency is committed to providing a comprehensive range of services to all sectors in Co. Tipperary with a view to implementing sustainable energy projects which are developed using best practice. The Agency works in the fields of energy efficiency, energy management, renewable energy and sustainable transport. The combined experience of the Agency's staff ensures that it can provide a dynamic and comprehensive range of services to all sectors in Co. Tipperary and beyond.
Tipperary Energy Agency (TEA)
Craft Granary, Church St
Cahir, Co. Tipperary, IRELAND
Contact: Seamus Hoyne
Tel: +353 (0)52 430 90 Email: email@example.com
The Regional Energy Agency for Murcia, ARGEM, provides through its staff, general assistance, consultancy, information and advice on the subject of future energy uses. To achieve this, we deliver:
Expertise and advisory services
• Public advisory & consultancy services
• Diagnosis of the energy situation of enterprises
• Technical assistance services
• Elaboration of software for energy management
|Assistance for designing, implementing and evaluating investment projects
• Providing technical assistance
• Carrying out strategic planning
• Evaluating projects
• Providing financial information about initiatives from Community and National bodies
Information and education
Areas of expertise include:
• Solar energy (thermal and photovoltaic) and energy efficiency in buildings.
Agencia de Gestión de Energia de la Region de Murcia (ARGEM)
C/ Pintor Manuel Avellaneda, 1. 10 izda, 30001, Murcia, SPAIN
Contact: Damian Bornas
Tel. +34 968 223 831 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAEN, the Asturian Energy Foundation, is the Regional Energy Agency of the Principality of Asturias (Spain). The general aims and goals of FAEN are:
- promotion, development and realization of activities related to the energy sectors of Asturias (producers, suppliers & consumers).
- elaboration of a Regional Energy Planning 2002-2011; Regional Energy Savings and Efficiency Planning and Renewable energies.
- building energy certification, Biomass studies, Solar regional map, energy and environmental counselling, training courses, publications, organization of seminars...
FAEN works on different activities related to energy such as in-depth studies, energy planning, diffusion, audits, training, counselling and advice, technological energy research and financial aid on energy projects.
Fundación Asturiana de la Energia (FAEN)
Fray Paulino SN, 33600, Mieres, Asturias, SPAIN
Contact: María Jesús Rodríguez Dorronsoro
Tel. +34 985 467 180 Email: email@example.com
The objectives of the Social Economy Foundation (SEF) in relation to energy issues are to:
- contribute to the development of projects for environmental improvement.
- promote the development of social, democratic civil society;
- contribute to employment, social cohesion and local development;
- promote the mastering of new, advanced social and technological knowledge;
- facilitate the implementation of EU standards in local activity;
Some recent SEF projects include:
- MODEL (Management Of Domains related to Energy in Local Authorities)
- Development of Wind Energy in Baltic Sea Region – Latvian Perspective
- Improving the Competitiveness of SMEs in Border Regions of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia Through Creating Franchising Network
- Creation of Rezekne Business Centre - including ‘Training the Trainers’
Social Economy Foundation
Elizabetes Street 45/47, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Phone: (+371) 733 28 72